My name is Mike Glynn, I am 42 years young and I live
in Hyde Park, Massachusetts. Hyde Park is part of Boston. This is my
second online course at Umass Lowell. I love the format of online
learning. I am working towards my degree
in computer science. My goal is to do it all online. I am currently a
Network Administrator with 1199SEIU which is a labor union that represents
350,000 + health care workers in Massachusetts, New York, Washington, New
Jersey, Maryland and Florida. I have a wife and two children. A son
that is 20 and a daughter that is 12. I love the flexibility of the
online learning experience. You can do it on your own time. Being so busy with work and home, this was a
blessing for me. I first started working with computers when I was probably 12
years old when my Father brought home a used Texas Instruments computer. I remember when you had to type pages and
pages of data into this TI and just so it would produce one game. I forget the name of the game, but I remember
you used to try to climb this mountain without rocks falling on you. LOL. That’s
when the Information Technology bug bit
me. See you online.
I am a little bit older than you, but I cannot remember the first game I played online. I think it was probably with my kids.
ReplyDeleteBeing able to take classes online really is a blessing!