Monday, February 18, 2013

OK, so its 11:38 PM and the assignment is due 42 minutes.  I am just about done.  This is my second blog post for the week.  My hands are sore.  Lots of cut, copy and paste.  I hate the < > keys at this time.  But I will say it was very interesting learning about making the web page with pictures and video.  The CSS page was a little difficult to follow.  It's done, but its not pretty.  While looking at other students web pages, i was very impressed.  It helped me learn allot of things.  Well.  Time for bed.  Onto week five.  Keep up all the good work folks.   Mike

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike, I am very impressed that you stay up so late to do homework! Thankfully, I can do mine during the day. Some of it has been very time consuming to learn - and I know how you feel about the <> keys. I can't tell you how many times I have typed the comma and period, because I didn't use the Shift Key.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete