Well, the snow has arrived. Here in Boston, we got 21.8
inches of snow. My wife, my daughter and I were in the house all night last
night. The wind was howling. At around 6 in the evening, the lights flickered
and out went the power. We were very lucky that we only lost power for 1 hour.
Everyone was in a panic. Only because they had no Wi-Fi of course. Thankfully i
have a Verizon wireless card. I plugged it into my laptop, and was able to
share the laptops internet connection for 3 laptops and 3 tablets. The girls
were able to watch Netflix. So now that the snow has fallen, here comes the
cleanup. Here is a picture looking out the windows during the storm. Today is the cleanup day. You can see a couple of more pictures of my
daughter and my wife as well as a picture of the front of the house. Looks like we live in the North Pole. We are still waiting for the plows to come
down the street so we can move the cars and maybe go to the store. Not sure what the main streets are looking
like, but soon hope to find out.




Wow, I do not envy you the cleanup. Our son lives in Boston. I imagine he must be doing the same thing you're doing today. Stay safe and warm.
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain. We live in Marlborough, and prob got around 20-24 inches. We live in an apartment complex, so it was almost impossible for everyone to shovel out their cars. There was just nowhere to put the snow. They ended up bringing in a backhoe to help our. Crazy
ReplyDeleteOMG! That is crazy! Seeing those pictures makes me glad I moved to Florida, but I still miss the cozy snow days. With power of course! Glad everyone is safe!
ReplyDelete