My wife and I are going do Dunedin Florida on the 14 the of February. We will be returning back to Boston on the 17th of February. We are staying at a condominium my Dad purchased in March of 2012. We have never seen the property and looking forward to seeing it. My sister and her boyfriend will join us on this trip as well. We have managed to have a quick getaway with out the kids. We are so looking forward to it. Above, you will find a video about Dunedin Florida.
Saturday, February 2, 2013
Post 3 of week 2 with video
My wife and I are going do Dunedin Florida on the 14 the of February. We will be returning back to Boston on the 17th of February. We are staying at a condominium my Dad purchased in March of 2012. We have never seen the property and looking forward to seeing it. My sister and her boyfriend will join us on this trip as well. We have managed to have a quick getaway with out the kids. We are so looking forward to it. Above, you will find a video about Dunedin Florida.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That looks like a beautiful place to vacation! Escaping Boston in the winter for warm, sunny weather and a great white sand beach. Enjoy :)
ReplyDeleteAhh thats not too far from where I reside! The weather has been great and I hope that it keeps up for your vacation!
ReplyDelete