All I can say it TGIF. It has been a long week. The weather has teased us a few times this week as well. Two weeks ago, my employer gave out about 40 new Ipads for users in my office. Well, guess who the person to support the devices are? You guessed it, me. The person who has never used an Apple product in their life and supports about 100 PCs in my office. Well, we have 3 offices in Massachusetts, Boston, Springfield and Hyannis. I was just waiting for the first issue. Today. "Mike, my Ipad wont even power on, can you fix it". Mind you this while i has having lunch in the cafe. I said yes, bring it to me with your charger. I have to run, stay tuned for post 2.
Time for a cold beer. Below is my required image to post. LOL

hahaha. I would put a lot of money on the table betting that the battery was dead in that iPad. I also am a fan of the beer in your image. I am usually a beer snob but Coors Light has always had a special place in my heart as it was the first beer I ever drank!
ReplyDelete